For more information on where to purchase Blooms Wines, to join
our wine club, or to find out more about the events coming up and
things to do when in the area, these links may help you.
Join our wine
club and enjoy four selections each year of two wines each,
plus discounts and special events just for our wine club members!
For out-of-state fans we'll check to see if we can ship to your
state. if so, you will get two shipments (spring and fall) with four
bottles in each shipment.
What to do when you are on the Island
Do you need a place to stay?
We have a one bedroom suite upstairs from the original winery. Blooms Winery
Suite is available on VRBO
or by calling (360-331-4084) or emailing us directly at
For information on the Bayview Corner complex and the events
sponsored there, including our tasting room.
The official tourism site for Whidbey & Camano Island which
has a master calendar used by many organizations to list their
The Freeland Chamber of Commerce website, which lists things to
do in the area and has many links to other sites to help you in
The website for the associate made up of four wineries and a
distillery here on Whidbey Island. For tickets to the events
you will find a link on this page, plus links to all the other
Island wineries to plan a tour!
For info on the arts and events on Whidbey Island see their
online calendar. We have the print magazine for sale in the
us on FACEBOOK!
Where to find Blooms Wines to purchase:
- Our own Tasting Room at the Historic Bayview
- Payless Foods in Freeland
- Star Store in Langley
- Village Wine Shop on 2nd St. in Langley
- Goose Community Grocer
- Ken's Korner Grocery
- Clinton Food Mart
- Greenbank Store
- Greenbank Farm Wine Shop at the Farm
- 3 Sisters Market, Hwy 20 Coupeville
- Haggen's Foods Oak Harbor
- Rutica Wine Bar & Cafe in Oak Harbor
Restaurants that offer Blooms Wines by bottle or glass:
- Terrace Wine Bar in Oak Harbor
- Flyers Brewery & Restaurant in Oak Harbor and Burlington
- Rustica Wine Bar & Cafe in Oak Harbor
- Whidbey Golf Club in Oak Harbor
- China City Oak Harbor and Freeland
- Oystercatcher in Coupeville
- Captain Whidbey Inn in Coupeville
- Front Street Grill in Coupeville
- Greenbank Grill
- American Legion 141, Bayview
- Basil Cafe in Bayview
- Orchard Kitchen, Bayview
- Gordon's on Blueberry Hill in Freeland
- Charmers Bistro, Freeland
- Holmes Harbor Rod & Gun Club Langley
- Cozy's Roadhouse in Clinton